East Kilbride Cruise - 28thMay 2009 @ 7.30pm - 8pm Start Time...

Sat Nav Post Code If U Not Been before G7 1PG

Ano its a bit short notice.Usually pretty big and a good turn out.Any of you's going ?

East Kilbride Cruise - 28thMay 2009 @ 7.30pm - 8pm Start Time...

Sat Nav Post Code If U Not Been before G7 1PG

Ano its a bit short notice.Usually pretty big and a good turn out.Any of you's going ?

i will end up ther no doubt i got videoed last time i went cause i made so much noise and got bored so started sliding about :thumbsup:

Do people still actually go to cruises? lol. Why not go and drive the car properly rather then sitting about,swatching the unders?

Its just an excuse for me to get pished and laugh at corsa's with bodykits.

Its just an excuse for me to get pished and laugh at corsa's with bodykits.

i may go along with a couple of mates not been to a cruise in ages tbh were beggining to be more hasttle than they were worth last few i went to....

yoyo guys...am usually there in ma corsa vxr, but got rid ov it to save up for a decent glanza <_<

just to let anyone know who hasn't been there, it'll be G74/G75, not G7 as was posted ovo by mistake...it'll probz be choca0block and i aint going :thumbsup:

cheers peepo

pmsl corsa vxr.. lmao!! brilliant.

would be there but the glanza has a wee oil leak a need to fix!

might go in a mates car will see.

ano mate...vxr...wz a pretty boi wannabe a fink:P

huv a good nyt guyz

Corsa VXR's look great. Just feel they are a bit under powered :thumbsup:

I guess the glanza is a cheaper option instead of nearly 12 Grand or whatever a VXR goes for. If you see a Dark Blue S2000 thats me.

aye know wot you mean mate...dear to mod too...fmic etc...a got mine like nearly 2 year ago now wen a wz 18 gon on 19 and it was 16K!!was fast for me because it was ma 2nd car from a mg zr 1.4!!for a 'corsa', was awryt!!haha...myt see you ther bud.

18 year old and 16K say to me ticked out your face (finance/loan), Drug dealer or Mummy and daddy bought you it. Sorry no offence intended, just what pops into my head. :thumbsup:

<_<

Will be in my mates quad light if he goes.It will prob over heat before we get there tho

18 year old and 16K say to me ticked out your face (finance/loan), Drug dealer or Mummy and daddy bought you it. Sorry no offence intended, just what pops into my head. :harhar:

aye yer ryt mate...ticked up to the eyes so a was!! <_<

insurance was paid off with pretty mcuh the money a got for ma mg :thumbsup: and was a student at the tym...uft, back in the day!!haha

wish the rents did buy it for me...was lucky they got my mg for me and i gave it up to get financed out ma head!! stupid boi!!

anyone go??never made it unfortunately...busin it around now and didnt get home till after 9...

aye yer ryt mate...ticked up to the eyes so a was!! :thumbsup:

insurance was paid off with pretty mcuh the money a got for ma mg <_< and was a student at the tym...uft, back in the day!!haha

wish the rents did buy it for me...was lucky they got my mg for me and i gave it up to get financed out ma head!! stupid boi!!

anyone go??never made it unfortunately...busin it around now and didnt get home till after 9...

All that debt at this age :harhar: Didn't manage it tonight pals car keep over heating,couple of my mates went tho,will find out the crack tomorrow.

All that debt at this age :thumbsup: Didn't manage it tonight pals car keep over heating,couple of my mates went tho,will find out the crack tomorrow.

i went along spotted a couple of glanza's silver p reg with lenso's and a black one with black multispokes....

was an alright night i suppose until they started the burnouts etc

i went along spotted a couple of glanza's silver p reg with lenso's and a black one with black multispokes....

was an alright night i suppose until they started the burnouts etc

The p reg with lenso's was my pal marty.Wish a had went.