OK So as a few of you know Im in Florida at the moment living it up. I feel mean but Im not rubbing it in. Just updating you and reccommending Florida to everyone!

Highlights so far, Hired a Mustang which wasnt available :) So instead we have a Mitsubishi Eclipse in Blue! Gorgeous looking car and dont worry I will take pics and get them up asap.

Staying in a priviate villa with a private pool kicks ass! Truly awesome!

Feeding gators at a mini golf site was epic. Dangling little bits of sausage above them and seeing them jump kicks ass. Again Ive got a video to upload to show you how much fun this was.

Eating out at TGI Fridays with me and the gf laughing at nearly everything in sight. Mainly fat Americans and hilarious waiters.

Ill be out here til next Friday so I wont be on much but I do have an update on the Starlet when I get back with pics to be uploaded and Ill do that asap. Have fun without me guys Ill check in as soon as I can and dont forget. Come to Florida!!!!!!!

Sounds awsome would love to visit Florida one day!!

I LOVE Mitshubishi Eclipses!! Would love to import one dont think I have seen one in the UK before, like EVER

Pics pics pics :)

@ Sparky all I can say is DO IT!!! Well worth the money and a lot cheaper than it used to be. I havent seen an eclipse back home either theyre really rare if there are any and the GT has a 3litre V6 I think :)

@ Speedfreak the deal was for a mustang (or similar) looks like we got the or similar lol. Worth it though.

@ garbla were staying in a place called Davenport just off the I-4 near Champions Gate. Would definately be up for it if youre in the area.

New best thing of the trip! Motorbike gang vs Roush 427R Mustang :p Awesome awesome awesome! We were coming down the road and spotted a Mustang and all said 'Ohhhhh Mustang' Then saw the badge saying 427 on the back. Was so cool and really great noise from the V8 and despite expecting him to be blown away by the bikes he really gave them a good run. Neither of them were trying properly though since we kept up... as did a Ford Edge. Look it up pretty epic looking wagon!

• 2 weeks later...
I LOVE Mitshubishi Eclipses!! Would love to import one dont think I have seen one in the UK before, like EVER

Seen one at JapShow first one I have ever seen in the UK completely standard though even on wheel trims!!

Looking forward to the pics

Still out there myself got a few good pics. Soz I dident get back to u but everyone else I came with got heat exhaustion and I had to take em all to hospital. Not good but I've hired a challanger the 3.5 l I'll try and get some pics but my god does it shift LOL seen so many different cars out here. Oh and I'm staying the top of international drive so next to wet n wild it's good went to a gun coup with my pal today was awsome.ill put the videos up when I get back so u can see what I fired and not to mess cause I discovered what a good shot I am LOL see y'all next week.

Still out there myself got a few good pics. Soz I dident get back to u but everyone else I came with got heat exhaustion and I had to take em all to hospital. Not good but I've hired a challanger the 3.5 l I'll try and get some pics but my god does it shift LOL seen so many different cars out here. Oh and I'm staying the top of international drive so next to wet n wild it's good went to a gun coup with my pal today was awsome.ill put the videos up when I get back so u can see what I fired and not to mess cause I discovered what a good shot I am LOL see y'all next week.

go to aquatica down at sea world just the other side of i-drive and much nicer newer and cleaner water park compared to wet'n'wild