Stolen My Glanz :'(

yes yes yes boys and girls I CAN GET INSURED AGAIN =D

apparently NFU are obligated to reinsure me cause i held a policy with them sweet should be getting another glanza sooon ahhh sooo excited =P (and thats karma)

cheers people

umm noo police just left it i think they dont really care insurance has paid out now so i think they'll just write the whole thing off, i mean they said when it first went missing they wouldnt specifically look for it.

and sweet bazza like that one alot have found one in dover really clean less miles than my other one no bodykit though does anyone know where i can get a livesports bodykit from?

What is the point in your insurance company requesting you to report your car stolen to the police, when they don't seem to do shit all apart from write it on a piece of paper and file it away?

I don't know one person who's car has been reported stolen, where they have actually done anything about it!

i know i know its soo stupid like im lucky i got basically all me money back but was still shocked ho little the police did in regards to WRC and especially after there have been other people who have had problems with them

When i bought my Glanza, the old owner said he had 'lost the spare key' i thought that was a bit strange but gave him the benefit of the doubt. When i handed over the cash, he kept trying to find out where i lived and started coming up with 'extras' that he could send to me through the post. I always said i would meet him to pick up these things.

I started to get really worried, so i paid £400 for a clifford immobiliser and sensor alarm. Im so glad i did, a short while later he appeared on tgtt.com as someone deal in breaking and reselling glanzas, he then contacted me saying could he drop off the spare keys that he had 'found'. I mean what the fuck! I just know that if i hadnt have been careful, those parts could have been from my car.

Some dodgy people out there mate!! :o

When i bought my Glanza, the old owner said he had 'lost the spare key' i thought that was a bit strange but gave him the benefit of the doubt. When i handed over the cash, he kept trying to find out where i lived and started coming up with 'extras' that he could send to me through the post. I always said i would meet him to pick up these things.

I started to get really worried, so i paid £400 for a clifford immobiliser and sensor alarm. Im so glad i did, a short while later he appeared on tgtt.com as someone deal in breaking and reselling glanzas, he then contacted me saying could he drop off the spare keys that he had 'found'. I mean what the fuck! I just know that if i hadnt have been careful, those parts could have been from my car.

Some dodgy people out there mate!! ;)

thats well bad but thats like WRC he was quizing me although i didnt think much of it at the time but he wer goining like its a long drive home and i were like im not going home tonight im staying round mates and that

But then again all you can do is judge people on face value an hope they are genuine you know