Greddy Profec B

recently purchased a greddy profec b for ma galnza,all was working fine till i started to drive it to setup boost,when controller unit just cut off and now wont turn back on.ive tested the wires for power and they are getting it but the actual unit wont turn on 4 sum reason

does anyone no where i cud get the unit repaired? its def the unit as ive checked everyfing else...i think maybe a fuse or sumfing gone on the circuit board

has this happend to any 1 else??

cheers

yea opend it up and everything seems to be working fine,no marks or signs anyfin has blown.cnt get ma head round it.im guna disconnect everything n start installing it again frm start hopefully works. Best place 2 connect power wire 2? Last time i had it off cigarette lighter

yea checked that and dun power test on controller wires n has power yet wen i plug it in2 controller it doesnt turn on.only fing it cn b is controller unit,bt then nufin looks burnt owt on it. Tried finding a fault finding source frm da net wiv no luck.surely the unit cudnt av blown?