Who Has Converted To Fte In A Uk Na?

hi all

rite after waiting 5 weeks for a cd to arrive from japan with diagrams on it, it now apears that it will not be ariving as it does not exist LOLOLOLOL.... so im left a bit buggered..

rite basicaly im wiring a GT engine loom into a N/A sportif interior loom. i have the diagram for the engine loom, however i will need an NA interior loom diagram, and cannot find one at all. so basicaly, the gt looms plugs that meet the gt interior loom, need cutting off... and then the NA plugs putting back on in the correct place. my bloke doesnt have the time to trace each individual wire back, so getting some options:

so back to the original question lol, does anyone know of someone who can either A) get me an interior loom diagram for the NA,

be ) someone else do with more knowledge make the loom for me, C) anyone know anyone that can make the loom or tell me how i would go about doing it?

i have a competant person able to do it, but he says without some form of diagram he wouldnt want to just dive in and start chopping wires.

this is the only thing holding my project back, and its killing me lol! so any help is greatly apreciated

Thanks

Jay

sorry if this is wrong section... in my opinion its a general question lol