Starting Problem And Engine Management Lights Question

ok lads so I've had a little problem

my car had a new engine fitted about 2 months ago..the car has barely been driven since as im not insured yet but will be next week..i start it usually once or twice a week but havnt in the last 2 or 3 because I've been busy.

today i went to start it and it wouldnt start it sounded like it was barely trying there was only a quick clicking noise when i turned the key.

also these lights have always been on in my car since a little after I've had it with the old and new engine..the new engine was drained of oil and supposedly refilled by the mechanic but when i checked earlier on the dip stick only had about an inch or 2 of oil up it is that right? car is facing downwards on a slope as my garden is basically a 45 degree parking space

these are the lights

(hand brake is on)

Image000.jpg

Image001.jpg

Ok, you wont get an accurate oil reading on a slope so get it on the flat and check it. Also i'm guessing those lights are on when you turn on the ignition, this is normal, when you start the engine they will/should go out exept the handbrake obviously! :) oh and the reason it wont start is your battery is flat