ok, my abs has stopped working n i aint got a clue whats wrong with it, I've taken the bulb out of the dash until i can figure out whats wrong with it, will it fail an MOT if the abs has been disconnected????

the car fails if it has abs and it doesnt work its like saying it shouldnt fail for having lights that dont work lol

they fail it if the abs light doent come on when the ignition is on and it has abs or if the light is on constant hence the reason mine is off the road as it failed for the bulb being out now I cant get it working

if the abs light doesnt show atall on a car with abs wen the ingnition is it will fail as said above same with the airbag light if it still has a air bag in the steering wheel or wherever and it doesnt show or stays on its a failer a need to check this near enough everyday for mots alot of stupid rules/laws

if the abs light doesnt show atall on a car with abs wen the ingnition is it will fail as said above same with the airbag light if it still has a air bag in the steering wheel or wherever and it doesnt show or stays on its a failer a need to check this near enough everyday for mots alot of stupid rules/laws

My ABS doesnt work can it just be removed like air con or is there something I need to do aswell like put nonABS hubs or anything on?

if you wanted to remove it

take the bulb out for a start lol

disconect the wires so you cant see them

go to your hubs nd remove the abs rings and sensors

so it looks like it aint got abs then head to the front ind remove it at the cv joint

then it should do the trick i guess ?