hay im about to run 1 bar on a ct9 with supporting mods but bit stuck as to what engine management is needed/recommended. have been reading on here and tgtt and cant find anything that answers my questions. im not sure what is best stand alone or piggy back or what are the pros and cons of either. will any uprated ecu eleminate the need for me to get a fcd?? i will be up rating in the future to forged tdo4 and want a ecu that can cope with both setups and be easly mapped any help would be gratefull as i have very little idea on this subject!

many thanks, Matt

My blitz got rid of fuel cut, rasied the rev limiter, adjusts fueling and timing etc.. and was originally for a Blitz K1.. Most mapped ecus ive seen for sale are good for 1bar on CT9.. i was running stock and it was awesome..

Most people go for the Greddy emanage ultimate blue as far is ive seen.. Easily mappable by most decent mappers.. Im not up on it all though so im sure someone else can guide you in the right direction :thumbsup:

Standalone replaces the stock ECU completey but costs alot more than piggy back

Piggy back is just addon that plugs into the stock ECU can be pretty cheap and give good gains I got 185hp from a pretty stock setup using an emanage blue (now for sale :thumbsup: )

Blue removes Fuel cut but not the speed limit

can the Greddy emanage ultimate blue take a tdo4 well do you know? so what is the speed limited too with the blue? well interested if yor selling pm me price and is it ready to go??

Cheers, matt