My Dyno Session

well after loads of problems with timing and the car just running like a bitch, today was the day that i found out if all my hard work and money had payed off??

well good news i made 166.6bhp and 161ft of torque at only 0.7bar! Happy days!!

Dyno graph:

IMAGE_073.jpg

AFR:

IMAGE_076.jpg

WHP power:

IMAGE_077.jpg

it's a torquey ho lol more torque to the road the power lmao! ah it's fun to drive.

super happy with the result as that's only at 0.75bar the dyno guy said we could have pushed and seen 175bhp out on the dyno but between us we decided to keep the timing down just to be safe.

this is all on the stock ecu under fuel cut with my hybrid :p i'm running an uprated mr2 fuel pump and the fuel pressure is at 2.3bar as at 2.4bar it was running a tad rich.

also gotta say the HKS evc6 is one of the best boost controllers around the boost curve is insanely straight and held boost so well.

here are some vids as well: (videos don't give you any aspect of how amazing the exhaust sounded lol)

th_VIDEO_002.jpg

th_VIDEO_005.jpg

and the 166brake pull:

th_VIDEO_007.jpg

absolutely over the moon lol, finally all the hard work and money has paid off :p

think i might just enjoy it working for a bit before i slap a emb on and get it mapped lol

good stuff mate i remember you saying you wer having the problems with the timming and that, glad you got it sorted :p

cheers mate :p i was surprised i got that to ir did take quite some tweaking and fiddling but we ended up with that.

could have pushed for more but i didn't wanna get greedy and have a potential blown engine on my hands lol