Falkirkcruise Aug 09

CruiseadvertAugust2009-FASTCAR.jpg

you read the add right folks!

for the third month in a row Falkirkcruise will be featured by another top you.k mag!

August brings Fast car into the mix, if last month has anything to go by this one can only be bigger and better??

get there early folks!

aww got my hopes up when i saw august. my car will be in bits for the first week in august. buuuut if things go smooth as possible i could maybe make it in my freshly converted beast.

aww got my hopes up when i saw august. my car will be in bits for the first week in august. buuuut if things go smooth as possible i could maybe make it in my freshly converted beast.

whats the plans mate?

ill come to this if you remind me lol

will do mate lol

engine ready to come out the turbo car i have and just waiting for my week on at the start of august to take the engine into my glanza rep. all goin well it shouldnt take long. it will be tight but if i think im gonna be ther ill post up nearer the time :p

lol i dont know anyone either but ill keep a eye out am driving a white mk1 with black wheels

the police arnt too bad are thy? ano my car doesnt need a cat because of its age and stuff but my tints and some other things arent the most legal of things lol

lol i dont know anyone either but ill keep a eye out am driving a white mk1 with black wheels

the police arnt too bad are thy? ano my car doesnt need a cat because of its age and stuff but my tints and some other things arent the most legal of things lol

nah they aint that bad at all jus dont go wizzin about lol last time i was there i was in my crx and it wasnt the most legal car either was just a tad loud lol

kool il look out 4 you 2 im drivin a 96 black ep91 with white wheels

itys like vice versa with our wheels and cars lol

• 2 weeks later...