Anyone Know Of A Candy Apple Red Paint Code?

hi all

ive got a few bits sorted for my GF's starlet, and its a suprise lol. basicaly i want to spray the rocker cover and fuel line candy apple red, but have no idea what paint code to give to say halfords or someone. anyone got any idea where to begin? i am assuming easiest way is to find a standard factory paint that is candy apple, then finding the paint code and giving it to halfords to mix me a tin up?

Please any help given asap i will realy apreciate, her bday coming up and i need time to get to work on it :o

Jay

My previous Lexus IS200 was "Candy Apple Red" its £50 litre from USA

Very expensive but I cheated. Use Nightfire Rover Red or Peugeot Diablo Red for a very close 2nd place :p

All you have to do is add a little more Laquer than normal and possibly some Sparkly bits would not go a miss :o

I always thought 'candy' colours were a 2-step process, every time I've seen it done its always a silver or gold base then a tinted lacquer on top. very difficult finish apparently. Itl be expensive anyway :o