has anyone dealt with these before?

they seem to be importing some great glanza v's at good prices.

sent a few emails etc and had quick replies but taking it to the next step is a big decision

also if i get the car imported how much am i looking at to register it and put it on the road myself.

thanks

has anyone dealt with these before?

they seem to be importing some great glanza v's at good prices.

sent a few emails etc and had quick replies but taking it to the next step is a big decision

also if i get the car imported how much am i looking at to register it and put it on the road myself.

thanks

I've not personally dealt with them but a mate of mine imported a glanza about 2 years ago. they were very helpful and there were no problems at all.

I was looking at this company before i got my V, cars look good and clean, the guy i e-mailed replied very quickly, got some good pics aswell, but i did`nt want to take it to the next stage, not because i was`nt sure kinda got fed up of lookin about

MOT.. And you need to register it with the DVLA.. Thats pretty much about it.. but be aware. It isnt as cheap as it seems.. Especially now with the GBP - Yen being so much higher..

The price that he charges on there is only to export it to a port here.. When the car gets here you will have to pay VAT on it which is 15% and also a 10% import duty charge.. So basically you need to add 25% on to the cost of the car for when it arrives here in the UK.

EG - Car costs £3000 .. He then adds on all the fee's etc for getting it onto the ship etc (FOB Price) which is then usually in Yen. Im not 100% sure how it all works as i decided not to go through the hassle just incase and bought 1 that was already here..

My honest opinion would be that it would be cheaper to get 1 already imported mate..

Heres a helpful little tool i found. Put in your FOB price that you got from todoroki trading and it works it all out for ya pretty much.

Calculator