Fitting Nardi Boss Kit To Ep91 Uk Spec

I am trying to fit a nardi boss kit to my ep91 uk spec,and having a feew problems,

1) Cant get the bottom of boss to fit properly to steering column,because of black indicator cancelling ring.

2) Cant get horn working properly.

can anyone help?

cheers steve

its basically just a small round bit of black plastic that sits into the white frame that holds the wiper and indicator stalks if you know what i mean?

Did you have anything more in your kit that isnt in the pic?

cheer stevie

nah mate, had a straight boss and thats it.. all i had to remove was the wheel, airbag, the black airbag plate once the steering wheel was off.. and then boss fitted straight on..

Did you make sure the airbag plate was facing the right way with Top facing upwards.. i kno it sounds stupid but hey.. lol

remove the airbag spool, then line your boss up with the steering column, the back of the boss kit will have holes that line up with it.. make sure there lined up and it should fit straight on.. give it a little pressure pushing it on and then that should be it..

Stevie, as chance would have it I found an old ragged Nardi wheel and boss from an EP82 breaker the other night. You are welcome to pop down at some stage and we'll see if we can figure it out. Two heads are better than one and all that.

Jay

Not a problem Jay cheers,im gonna have another look at it over the weekend and see how i get on.

cheers stevie