My D2's Are Way To Low, Help!

Hi guys, I fitted D2 coilovers to the front of my Glanza today and the tyres are mm's from the arch. I fitted them as they were in the box when they came. The black seat that stops the purple hub bracket from coming off the bottom was set flush with the base of the strut. Can it go lower than the base of the strut or is this as high as the car can be set?.

Thanks in advance

Mark

thats your problem mate.

uv got to level them out with the old ones so they look the same height. put them on the car, and if there brand new then leave them on without lowering it because they ave to level out (leave it a week or so)

then just lower it how much you want but remember the more you lower it, the more the strain on the shafts arms links etc....

make sure you have a tape measure and just do one side and when you think your happy with it, tighten them with the c spanner and measure how much thread there is visable, and do the same the other side.

Dan buddy, what i'm mean is the bottom of the purple bracket is currently flush with the bottom of the strut. To heighten the car i need to unthread the bracket so that the bottom of the strut sits up inside it but will that leave too little thread holding the 2 parts together or is that how there designed to work?

Mark