Dead Battery Or Worse ?

Hi all.. My car hasnt been started for about 2 weeks now as the mot is up and also my tax. Now ive been paid was gonna go get it all sorted today but jumped in the car and when i turned the key it would just turn over slowly. Windows came down very slow when opened and i thought it was a flat battery. I bump started it and it ticks over ok but when i try to pull off or even rev it the engine dies. If i hold the accelerator down a lil it becomes very lumpy. Also my interior clock isnt coming on and the rev counter isnt moving.

Is this just a case of me getting a new battery ? or is there something else that could be doing this ?

Thanks in advance

P.S. Could my immobiliser be doing this ? I have a cat 1 toad Ai606 fitted.

Cheers

nah the immobiliser wouldnt even let you get power anywhere im guessing

id say new battery could be beneficial but it could just be that the batterys so dead it needs a good charge i.e driving for a while to get a good charge back in the battery. also check the alternator belt hasnt snapped if it has then thats why the battery wont hold charge too.

yea all sorted :( .. used some jump leads from my van to the car and voila.. running as sweet as before.. Cant get it in for an MOT til tuesday now though ! Grr.. all weekend off and no car to enjoy ! :p