White Gt Following My White Gt (ousten/durhamish Area)

This made me giggle, was just pottering along looked into rear view and could see a white gt, thinking what the fuck??

then went woooooooooooooop!! :thumbsup:

had a bit chat at roundabout...then shot off XD

who are ya??? good see quads about localy :lol:

haha!!

am at stanley area, but potter about round gateshead,work @ asda gateshead (metrocentre)/newcastle, was on my to ma dads at houghten-le-spring when i saw said gt turbo.

who ever it was will know who he is cus i was driving a white gt turbo n so was he!! and we had a bit chat at the roundabout at the end of the road before i shot off.

sayin that am at whitley bay the mora night :thumbsup: coast road blast ftw !!! lol, n mate sat nav ftw, i normally get lost when i just go for a drive for drivings sake lol.

scot-ish you goin to jae?

nah wont be there mate, not had the car long enough, got a load of stuff to get sorted out, and run a bar in shields over the weekends, so would never get time off to go to it either lol

think there is a few gt's in the north east on ere now, sure theres a couple anyways, should join japnortheast aswell