Ep82 Headlights And Yellow Bulbs

I have ordered new headlights for my EP82 GT (square lamp) and the first set to turn up were the wrong sort as they had a curve on the upper corner where the light meets the grill so think maybe they were for a euro model or something, so had another set ordered which turned up today...they look to be the right ones however they have yellow bulbs fitted. are these legal on UK roads? Also do you think they will be the right beam pattern or do you think the beam pattern will be incorrect for UK roads?

Also does anyone know the actual part numbers for the headlights for an early EP82 square lamp GT, the units i have here with the yellow bulbs fitted are:

81110-10601 (Headlamp Assy, RH)

81150-10421 (Headlamp Assy, LH)

The part numbers i had for the first set which had the curve on them were:

81110-10671 (Headlamp Assy, RH)

81150-10611 (Headlamp Assy, LH)

Car needs to be MOT'd and can't get it done without new lights and need to be the correct ones obviously but a bit stuck on this as they have all been ordered through my local Toyota dealership. Also car is at a garage at the moment so can't actually have a look at the old lights.

Thanks in advance!

Ah right cool, yeah i have yellow bulbs in my fogs which look cool but also work very well, would look kinda cool with yellow headlights i suppose too just wondered if they'd be ok in there, just hope that the beam pattern is correct on them and there not meant for a euro version like LHD or something.

They cost quite alot so i want to make sure there correct.

also it is only the bulbs that are yellow just so you know

Ask a friend to park up straight infront of a garage door and mark there headlight aim and then you just park up where they parked up, it will give you a rough idea of where your aim is and time to adjust it....if that makes sense?