Mite be a stupid question but my car is up on all 4 axel stands at the moment and i have just refit my rear axle onto my new D2s and went to fit my white line panhard rod (adjustable) and does not want to fit it is agood 3-4" too small why is this. Even held up to the old unit it is too small have i been sent the wrong part ;)

I would be happy with any sugestions just it still needs brakes before i put it back on its wheels and by then it may be too late to send it back

ps. is the D2 suspension hard to set up on my EP82 to be honest im not 100% sure how to do it.

THANKYOU ALL FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS IN THE PAST your ALL A GREAT HELP....

The panhard rod is adjustable, maybe you havent adjusted it all the way out if you know what i mean

D2s not really hard to set up just make sure the ride height and spring stiffness is all the same for the front and the rear by measuring the adjustement that is left (for ride height) also make sure the camber is set up the same for both fronts. Then for the damping on the top, adjust them fully anticlokwise and when driving the car you can adjust the damping stiffness to suit your needs ;)