Can You Keep High And Low Boost?

just made up a front mount air filter pipe but i dont know where to put the vacum hose that went to the efi pipe can i keep the high and low boost or do i lose that ?

ive blanked off the pipe that went to the efi pipe but im getting hardly any boost.

ive checked through all th other posts but ive not seen the answer maby im blind lol any help will be apprieciated cheerz

dave

Do you use high low boost atol?

I've been told we don't need it in this country as it's for bad conditions in japan.

I'm not sure how the boost is controlled I.e ecu or something else.

The pipes I think you mean to through a actuator type solenoid switch on the o/s front of the engine bay next to the abs unit,

You can just bypass the switch thing and I'm sure it gives you .8 bar constant ,

Some one can correct me if wrong

Hope this helps

Gary

i stick it on low boost to stop myself losing my lience sometimes lol not too bothered on loosing it but im not sure where to connect the vacum pipes to bypass it and where to put the vacum pipe that went to the efi unit cheerz for the info but

The vacuum pipe that comes from the efi pipe and into the actuator thing just goes straight over and onto the little metal pipe that is used for the pipe coming out of the actuator.

The two holes on the actuator thing are just joined together by the remaining hose

Gary

yea its all controlled by the solenoid... i run mine with it bypassed which then gives you full boost in 1st and 2nd.. Be wary though as with mine now bypassed i can hit fuel cut when its cold outside and i have minimum engine mods.

right went and had a look i have a bleed valve fitted (by last owner) i have a hose coming from actuator to bleed vavle to top of turbo ( i think dont have a light) i then have the three pipes running over the timing cover

the vac pipe that went to the efi pipe is just swinging about but there is the vac hose coming from side of actuator to the three pipes that go to the solenoid where does that one go

sorry about the shit explination tired and annoyed lol

finaly got boost again ........ but lol its a bit heisented (spelling) its a mk 1 so the standerd bost gauge has like 9 wee bar it goes to 3 bars which was what low boost was for the a split second stays theres thn all of a sudden full whack bit of a weird delivery but is this normal?

i have front mount intercooler decat full stainless ext are the main engine mods any ideas ? again sorry to be pain but ill take full advantage of everyones knowledge lol cheers

dave