hey i have a wee bit of an issue with my ep91. been happenoin for over a week now and is really annoying as i dont know whats up!! :thumbsup:

As im driving along and accelerate my engine managment light comes on. then when i turn my car off and back on again it goes away, but then if i accelerate when driving along it often happens again!! :) as you can prob guess its really annoying. can anyone help?? PLZ!!!!

Gemz x

boost doesnt really move if im honest im boostin roughly 0.7

was just out in it just now and the only was i can describe the engine management light comin on is as soon as it comes on its like the car cuts out but no light come on on the dash. but continues to drive. its like breaking sharply then continue-in on your way.

am i makin any sense lol :thumbsup:

sounds alot like fuel cut. if you only boosting 0.7 it shouldnt hit fuel cut , sure its meant to be 0.85. could mean you are overboosting , not entirely sure though but id definately say your hitting fuel cut.

how do i fix this?? im a girl obv so aint that good wi things like this lol

Sounds like boost creep but sometimes this can throw the EML on before fuel cut.

If your saying it spools very quickly as in low revs? Perhaps its running lean ever so slightly?

Do a diagnostics test to see what the code is.