just wondering what sort of numbers id be looking at if i done this..

i got a ported turbo

a front mounted filter

things to get..

hks actuator

front mount intercooler

stainles mani and decat

electronic boost controller

and a posible re-map

im looking to hopefuly get 200..im not wanting to go over 200 id rather keep it on the safe side....do you think its posible with that mods?

Basic rule in attaining 200 BHP + !!! Get a forged engine. Always be on the safe side, otherwise you'll end hearing the pistons grinding the block and Pop pop, vraaaaah pop :thumbsup: no more engine. Lol

I would reckon 175-185 BHP with this set up and depending on mapping for the 200 bhp.

dont think he is gettin management yet bud, you wont be able to run that much more than standerd to be honest as you will hit fuel cut. if you want to evenually try and get 200bhp i would definatly get a 255ltr fuel pump and a rrfpr

dont think he is gettin management yet bud, you wont be able to run that much more than standerd to be honest as you will hit fuel cut. if you want to evenually try and get 200bhp i would definatly get a 255ltr fuel pump and a rrfpr

lol didnt read the thread properly, so yea standard boost if the car is completely standard, was you up southend last night? was up in the evo

As said you wont get 200hp without headwork at least.

I made 185hp and185ft/lbs of torque on teh stardard turbo @ 1 bar.

For anything over 0.8bar you will need fuel cut removed and fuelling mods to suit.

But the best way is to get a piggy back ECU and map it.

I have a ported turbo and HKS actuator for sale :thumbsup:

With your spec you can run a bar no problem... you will hit fuel cut though.. and no doubt get boost creep

with that spec youll be hitting 180's, for 200bhp you dont have to forge.

people are in fairy land if they think you gota forge for just 200.. if you intend to go harder than 200..

ie td04l which would give you an output about 250's you will then have to concider forge or running the car on low boost at this power your starting to heat the pistons more.. and more liable to melting one.

With your spec you can run a bar no problem... you will hit fuel cut though.. and no doubt get boost creep

people are in fairy land if they think you gota forge for just 200.. if you intend to go harder than 200..

ie td04l which would give you an output about 250's you will then have to concider forge or running the car on low boost at this power your starting to heat the pistons more.. and more liable to melting one.

This is well worth a look for you...

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34351

RRFPR's are considered a crude way of removing fuel cut along with an FCD. id deffo reccomend plug in and play

^^Pretty much summed it all up there to be honest

If your looking for 200bhp the easiest way along with supporting mods is a hybrid. if you dont want a hybrid your looking at all stage one mods, turn boost up to 1bar and some kinda management im afraid bud. you really do have to spend the money if you want the extra power. without the management it wont really fuel the car very well for 200bhp power. deffo consider management mate its the way forward lol oh and there really is no need to forge the engine if you dont want. its expensive and definiatly not essential. the standard internals will hack 200bhp easily. agreed it is a good thing to do but not essential lol

You don't need a mappable engine management system for 1bar ct9. As long as you have some sort of fuel control and there's enough fuel in it, it's not going to go pop. For 1bar ct9 a FPR and Safc will do the job fine on the fuelling side of things. Although you won't make as much power as you would with proper mappable management as a safc can't controll timing..

im attempting to break the 200bp mark with my build ive got going on.

but for 180 safe:

-definatly a mani back exhaust.. standard mani is bad for number 3 piston, when uping boost. so decat/oversized pipe ect...

-after market actuator, as the standard one cannot be tuned

-ported wastegate as you will get creep with the stock ct9

-a boost controller, a manual will do the job fine, and are cheep enough.

-at least an uprated fuel pump

-front mounted filter, and intercooler

-most importantly, managment. from a straight aftermarket plug and play ecu like a JAM or a blitz etc.. or the safer option which is guna get you more power as well, is an emanage blue. to be honest you get get an emanage blue and mapping for about the same price as an aftermarket plug and play.. so you might as well save the few extra pennies.

ive spent a good 2k on mine though, including buying the engine.. so if i dont make 200bhp with it, i may well hang myself lol

i would never push a 1.3 engine to 200 bhp, it wont stand even an hour on the track and i think i said basic rule for 200BHP +, i put the +( plus)...Or maybe you're right i'm in a fairy land driving my 420 bhp pulsar....

so without management..i already have a ported turbo and a front mount filter... but having a 2" downpipe, s/s mani, aftermarket actuator, ebc and a front mount what do you think would be a sensible figure?

180 BHP by pushing to the limit.....

If you want the 200 bhp go for the ECU mate and remap, bigger injectors and hope you dont pop the small 4EFTE

well there is no point in gettin the aftermarket actuator and boost controller if ure guna go for stock levels, because without fueling mods, some way of removing fuel cut.. i realy would avoid it. wen it comes down to uping the boost, its all or nothing to get a good stable safe boost level im afraid. you just gota choose whether to bite the bullet or not!

but if ure interested, i have an EBC for sale, with a hi lo boost switch so you can revert to stock boost levels to keep ure engine safe when not giving it a poke! let me know if your interested. £95 delivered and its new.

Jay