Buying A Used Car

Hey..

Im looking up for a new car not gettin rid of the glanza... however i will be selling my laguna which is the diesel run about... im after a bigger more luxurious car.. the only sites ive checked is Piston heads and Autotrader.. piston heads doesn't really help as a majority of their cars are petrol.. ideally im looking at a 5 series BMW 2.5TDS.. got insurance rough quote at £641... thats awesome:D

Thanks guys!

CK

hey dude, hope things are good over there. i just picked up this 620 ti for £360 to do the winter duties.

you cant really go wrong with a 525tds they are nice big busses.. omegas are dirt cheap too with the same engine in them

aswell as the volvo 850/v70s. the t5s are pretty rappid.

you can get alot for cheap these days dude.

the best website to check daily for a steal is gumtree and adtrader. if you spend enough time hunting you can pick up a right bargain.

Yeh dude.. things aint goin bad out here for now.. only 55 days left.. im back on the 5th of November.. and thats home.. at my house.. cannot feckin wait!!

Didn't think about the other cars actually.. i really fancy a BMW 5 series.. they look smart as hell.. however, a Volvo t5 would be nuts too.. keep the turbo in the picture then.. lol:P

I saw your rover... i laughed.. but, it will do the job im sure!:(

Hope things are going good your end to Geo!:ph34r:

CK

eGay it haha best place to find a bargain

lil tip as well. go on fatfingers.com sometimes people mis spell and mistype things on ebay and this site finds these mistakes and finds you a bargain

i got my HDI FMIC for £180 quid cause the tool listed it Toyot Strlet the fat fingered puff lol so i went on fat fingers typed in toyota starlet and it came up with the mis typing

worth a shot guys lol