well,

i bought a SAFC from this guy from this website, was advertised in perfect working condition, and on pistonheads, he claimed it had been removed from his car in working order, i would link his sales thread on ere, but it seems to have been deleted???

anyways, SAFC arrived, and the live wire had been chopped, so now there is no live wire coming form the plug(anyone who has one will know what plug i mean) he then tried to con me somemore, as he is no longer in the uk, but said, if i post it back to him, he would send me my funds back, minus the paypal charges, and minus the postage charges covered, so basically, my money back, less £20, which obviously, i wasnt happy about, because he cant describe an item properly, then claimed to not have knowledge of cars, and wether it worked(although on pistonheads remember, he had just removed it from his car)

all in all, dont trust this seller, i had to pay extra to have this wiring sorted, and at first the seller agreed to cover half this costs(£10, principle more than anything)

as i said, dont trust this seller, he is still selling a clutch, and is no longer in the UK, and claims his mate will send the clutch out, but i would be wary, and deal with a pickup only

do a dispute with him through paypal and they will get you your money back, all of it!

nope, i was honest wityh paypal. done a dispute with the item not as described for a part refund, which at first the seller agreed to, then just decided he wudnt without saying anything bout it

this is what paypal said

<h3 class="status">Status</h3> We're unable to decide this claim in your favour at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the delivery of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality.

What happens next

We encourage you to work directly with your seller to resolve this matter.

Supporting documents

load of shite like lol, so people be warned, if summit arrives not as described, do a full claim untill the seller agrees to do a part refund and pays you before you close the dispute

yeh, at first i thought it was a genuine error, but then it didnt add up, when he never paid the ££ i asked for to solve it, now hes not in the UK, not much i can do bout it, and unluckily for him, i was bout 90% gunna buy his clutch kit, as its a decent price, but the way he acted with this, i wouldnt buy from him again