hi i am not sure what to do i am running a tdo4 turbo i have only just got the car and it has a meshed turbo is this dangerous i asked the bloke who sold it to me about not having an air filter he said it was ok just to have mesh and if i wanted to put an aif filter on i would have to relocate the oil filter can someone help please not sure what to do thanks lewis

Hi mate,

To be honest im not keen on meshed turbos myself, if you can afford the turbo surely you will be ale to stretch that extra bit and buy a filter, not directing this at you thou mate,

There was a member on here that recently had his mesh sucked inside the turbo which obviously isnt a good thin, although it was tight it still went inside.

Air filter relocation kits are available from a few places like TM-Developments and Monstor Motorsport,

As far as i know you dont need to relocate the oil filter atol, well i have never seen a TD04 with a relocated oil filter due to the air filter.

Hope this helps, any more questions just ask

Gary