Wee Edinburgh Meet

Hey guys just wondered if anyone fancied meeting up in edinburgh for a wee blast about town and a photo shoot ?

I mean there is usually 3/4 of us with starlets (me enzo glanza_gemz and my mate mark)

if any other guys from edinburgh or close by fancy it go abit honda slaying because there is plenty here lol. I was thinking friday night. what do you's think ?

ill probably come aswell where are people meeting

cool lads :p well i stay in corstorphine and so does my mate mark. Geo if your at liannes or what ever pop down and we could all meet at tesco in corstorphine and go to ocean terminal ? do a wee photo shoot then go find some hondas :p what you doing the night russleh you stay up at currie, i am sure i've seen you i was going to the langwang and past what i thought at the time was a white glanza lol.

cool lads :p well i stay in corstorphine and so does my mate mark. Geo if your at liannes or what ever pop down and we could all meet at tesco in corstorphine and go to ocean terminal ? do a wee photo shoot then go find some hondas :p what you doing the night russleh you stay up at currie, i am sure i've seen you i was going to the langwang and past what i thought at the time was a white glanza lol.

ill probably meet you at ocean t cause thats not far from me if you let me know what time youll be there at and ill meet you all

nah it wasnt me at currie. from midlothian. but i think i know who you might be talking about cosd I've seen another white glanza around that way. could do tesco but i might get lost :p tesco is never hard to find though :p any idea what times you have planned ?

nah it wasnt me at currie. from midlothian. but i think i know who you might be talking about cosd I've seen another white glanza around that way. could do tesco but i might get lost :p tesco is never hard to find though :D any idea what times you have planned ?

thank god man the boy at currie was doing

the jdm salute and i was in a really bad mood and gave him the finger lol :p

i am not like that honest ask geo lol but yea man what to do is fly along the bypass and come off for the westerhailes baberton one and i'll come meet you and show you the way :p

id be up for coming along to a meet at somepoint whatever happened to the scottish meet that was posted up a while ago.

when were you thinking of doing this one?

like tomorrow man lol.

well i'll get in touch with geo see when hes coming through

i was thinking half sevenish ? maybe eight? just depending when people can make it :thumbsup:

like tomorrow man lol.

well i'll get in touch with geo see when hes coming through

i was thinking half sevenish ? maybe eight? just depending when people can make it :)

hey guys just to say i am all good for eight at tesco in corstorphine if you's are up for it. i doubt i'll be on the comp till then so heres my number

07511492543 names ross :thumbsup: speak soon hope to see a good few of you

no worries man :) shame to hear you cant make it man. should be about 5 or 6 of us out. will be good to see all the starlets boosting about edinburgh :thumbsup: russleh if you could mate meet me at the baberton junction for 7:40 man that would be great :(

i wont be there cars still in pieces :)

Hi dudes, im never on here usually on tgtt.com, Im mike I've got the black gt with the black rota's, probably seen me floating around ocean t and meadowbank mcd's im always surrounded by hondas, dc5, eg, ek's and the like lol, I've seen a few of you about and i know gemma also. done her timing belt the other night. i would have popped by but cars in the midst of getting stripped for a rebuild :thumbsup:.

yea man your a spot on guy. was funny watch you guys with the scooby haha good laugh even my mate leo was going for it in the 205 haha :D

cheers man. you too :) . yes he was pretty funny how at fountain park he parked outside because he was ashamed hahaha :)