Please Help Boost Gauge Wiring

i need some help wiring my boost gauge i can do the vacum hose bit just the electric bits it come with the plug one end to go in to the dial and 3 wires the other a white for 12v dash lighting a black for ground and orange for battery anyone one no where to connect these wires can i cut into anyother ones?

i need some help wiring my boost gauge i can do the vacum hose bit just the electric bits it come with the plug one end to go in to the dial and 3 wires the other a white for 12v dash lighting a black for ground and orange for battery anyone one no where to connect these wires can i cut into anyother ones?

probably best taking the ignition feed from red wire that connects to the cigarette lighter then you will probably needa multi meter to find out which wire is for dash lighting

white - will come from the side lights - if you have a switch for your rear fog you can take the supply from the 12v feed, as it only works when the sidelights/headlights are on.

black - any metallic non painted surface, you will see earths dotted around behind your dash!

orange - permanent 12v supply - like said above, cigarette lighter, or any constant 12v, and use a voltmeter or multimeter to find the correct wires