Hello peeps,

Driving home tonight, puts my foot down on a straight boosted up fine. Drove along a bit further no probs either. Went to put my foot down again. I was getting no boost at all (no green light either) when the turbo should be kicking in it just sort of make a noise like a duck (sorry but no other was of describing it) with smoke coiming out the back. No juddering, idles fine but no boost at all.

Any advice what might be wrong or where to start looking??

Cheers lads

Lee

if its going quack quack id be worried lol just kidding mate.

what actuator you running?

look at your actuator and see if it is still connected to the wastgate arm on the turbo. sometimes it can come apart if the circlip at the back isnt on properly

if its going quack quack id be worried lol just kidding mate.

what actuator you running?

look at your actuator and see if it is still connected to the wastgate arm on the turbo. sometimes it can come apart if the circlip at the back isnt on properly

I checked for ducks but no luck haha

well the quacking stopped. Sounds like the BOV is making sucking noises but it just wont spool up.

The engine is completly standard so it should just be the normal 1. It's getting a bit dark now to check. I'll have a look at that tomorrow.

Cheers for the tip mate