mph but it wont go passed 112 which is jap speed limiter setting

You sure your clocks do read in MPH? sometimes the importers just put an MPH sticker on the clocks! According to my speedo i've done 180 MPH in my EP82!!!!!!!!! Must be the fastest in the world!!!! It just has the sticker on the speedo.A converter from a company in weston super-mare do a bit that converts to MPH and removes the limiter. Company is import solutions,got offices in southampton and liverpool too.Costs about £60 i think. Try them.

how do you remove speed restrictors on ep82 it just mine tops out at 112 and seems like it hits speed limiter any help apprecated thanks chris

speed limiter and fuel cut alike, both feel like your hitting a brick wall when you reach it..

whiplash style..

Get a converter for your cable as paul said, ebay have em for 20£ or so..

there just a little housing box that attatches to the end of your speedo cable, before it enters the gearbox...screw it to the cable, hand tight.. then screw that cable with the converter to the gearbox hand tight and voila.. it reads in mph..

You may or may not need a speed cut defencer depending on the type of mph converter you buy.. fensport sell the speed cut defencers for about £100 or there abouts.