Black Gt In Boughton Monchelsea / White Gt In Maidstone

Saw a white GT going round the 1 way system in Maidstone, over the bridge and up past the Renaut garage then continued up Tonbridge road last night about 10.15ish

The was a guy driving and a girl in the passengers seat, I was waiting at the traffic lights to come out of the road leading to Odeon etc

Would have caught up by my car was still cold :s

Then saw a black GT parked in the drive of a house opposite the Cock Inn in Boughton Monchelsea think that was on tuesday about midday?

Only detail i really saw of it was the it had TRD stickers on the back side windows and then 6 spoke japy style wheels

Anyone on here?

Yeah i've seen that white gt twice around maidstone, with the girl in the passenger seat aswell lol.

Also that gt parked opposite the cock inn, think it might belong to one of my ex's mates, he used to have a red r33 skyline aswell, parked there.

Joe

I know the Red skyline you mean but not that house but never seen it parked at that house?

Its the first house on the left as you go down that skinny country lane towards Tovil so not quite dead opposite :harhar: