Damn This Im Not Spending Anymore Money!

wow your commited :harhar: if i had that type of money i would do that but i dont

Cheers buddy. Its alot of money for the car just to go off and on the road.. thats a shear pain in the ass.

then again i didnt just spend 9k in the one go!! takes time

agreed with ross I've spent well over 5k on mine now most of its gone on new engine ancilleries clutch driveshafts etc so not much on mods. only about 2k on mods so far but im planning on spending a hell of a lot more. the future plans looking at about 10k plus in all and i think its going to be worth every penny lol

I will sell eventualy... i wont sell as a whole. ill make some money back stripping the car back to standard...

if you look at it that your not going to make your money back your never gona see the full potential or have fun with the car.

when i sell ill know ive had my fun with the car... remember you never see back what you spend anyway.. IE.. you buy a car for 5k.. your not gona sell it for 5k so what diff does it make?

im a petrol head i love the throttle so i dont mind knowing that i wont have my money back i make sure ive had my fun with the car!!