Boost Contoller

Hi can any one help I have a bran new hdi boost controller I have had so much hasle try to get this to work I need to fine some were that can have a look at it and get it fitted any know of any were? Would realy help me out thanks

what trouble are you having? they are pretty simple to setup, so could be diagnosed here without you wasting money having it re-fitted.

i did put it up here and else were but no body could seem to help its a hdi-d boost controller with hdi gauge i have try but can not get any power it flickers and that's it if you can help then that would be great try tec support but there a bit shit they just send over hundreds of diagrams that did not help then just stopped replying i got this off this off Dane but his shop seems to have gone and sent a message but nothing so again an help would be so much appreciated as i need this last piece to run at a bar could on actuator but wont this working