I have a bog stander 2E+E injected engine in my starlet 1995 with only a interduction kit bolt on i'm after some more power and i think now is a good time as the engin is in bit as i cracked the head and blew a piston :thumbsup: over a week ago

The engine as over 200.000 miles on the clock and still as the orginal injectors, fuel filter well allmost every thing bar the spark plug, HT lead, and the servis parts

I'm after a wider power band though out the rev ranges as i use the car to tow my car trailers and i found it lacks power in higher gears

I'd love a turbo but thats out of the option as my insurence is high enough

Any help would be greath and place where i can get the part in the UK (or Ireland) as i'm going over there on the 16th to pick up parts for my classic cars

Thank You

I'm pretty sure TRD made a camshaft for the 2E-E engine, as well as a thinner headgasket - there's an adjustable camshaft pulley available too. Beyond that you could probably try one of the Piggyback ECU choices (EMB, Unichip), some mild porting, an individual throttlebody setup based on GSXR throttlebodies and so on...

Oh, here's a link for an ITB manifold and linkage for Solex and Weber carburettors: Clicky

Well i had to get a new head so i took one of my spare car and got it Porting and Polishing does the TRD cam come with valves and springs as i have none they where all fryed on mine and one was missing left a hole in the head :thumbsup: and the spare engine where fryed too (is this common in 2E+E)

I am going to get a adjustable camshaft pulley as any one every put a chain on in place of the belt as i fear the blet will snap