Heating Stuck On Boiling Temprature :s

Hi, i recently bought a Glanza from a member of the forum, he did not say anything about the heating only blowing hot air, not matter what setting you have it on, so what it does is it melts you constantly by blowing hot air even if the fans are switched off but you cannot turn it down onto cool setting, even if you put the lever onto cold air setting it still gives hot air out, don't tell me this is normal lol (as someone said. i wonder who that could be :thumbsup: )

Also this is nothing to do with the heating but i noticed today that in the wet when you press harder on the brake padel it makes some clicking noises and the brake padel vibrates :S to the clicking

There should be a cable leading from the heater control mechanism to the temperature flap inside the heaterbox. This controls the airflow into (for hot) or away from (for cold) your heater matrix.

If this cable has become disconnected then it'll get stuck in position. You will need to inspect both ends of the control cable to see if it's operating properly.

That's my guess anyways mate!

Jay

aah i will see at the weekend since that's the only time i spend cleaning or what ever to the car, cheers for the fast reply!

Yes i tried that^ when i was at the car park at college, and for sure it disconnected since i remember the sound that my old starlet made and this one dont make any of that sound, just wait for weekend ill give you updates

cheers for help!

Yes i tried that^ when i was at the car park at college, and for sure it disconnected since i remember the sound that my old starlet made and this one dont make any of that sound, just wait for weekend ill give you updates

cheers for help!

i had a look at the stuff today in another car park lol :S

I took of the panels etc and was looking the the control module for the fan settings like the temp and speed etc, what will i expect to see or what shall you see that i won't see if you know what i'm talking about lol, I could see a bunch of wires clipped into there with a connector, but nothing connected directly behind the hot and cold setting.