met tobiah on saturday, genuinely nice guy!

was patient with me even though i sort of cocked up swapping bonnets over (a fun trip to b&q!) anyways, varis bonnet was exactly as described and fantastic price!

also thanks to kennedy who offered to pick it up if i couldn't have got there and thanks to cheshire glanza who offered me a lift (even though it meant crossing the country 4 times!)

thanks again

Dan

Mine has a crack in it, n CF is hard to repair i belive, and all the clear laquer is faded.

So think im gona go down the route of filling in the crack n just spraying it, plus there isnt any fiberglass varis bonnets :unsure: (well not unless Aiden has started making them, i know he had an interest thread goin)

to be fair the one i have is in pretty good condition (bit of damage to one corner) so i'm gonna get it fitted before i get it sprayed, or may just leave it as it is!

twin glanzas......would be pretty cool actually!

Cheers pal! Was a pleasure and got to the wedding on time. Was suprised those bolts fitted but happy as well!

I ended up buying that Glanza I was talking about. Think gonna rape it of parts for me then sell it as a complete car.

If you after a forged lump though I could let ya have it cheap mate like 700

i had a feeling you would buy that other Glanza!!! wish i had a bit more money otherwise would have had the forged engine off you! good price but unfortunately the mortgage has to come first :unsure:

anyways would be good to meet up at some point in the future, compare Glanzas!!!!!