You can clean a car in the dark - don't expect it to be a stunning job, but at least, for instance, when the salt's thrown on the roads in winter, it won't be stuck to the car...

I always spray underneath the car too but my friends think I'm a bit "special" when it comes to car cleaning so it's up to you if you do the same :) .

mine looks a bit like gary's but all over the rear screen too, aint cleaned it in a few mounths and it now has added hand marks all over it from pushing it in and out of the workshop :/ it will get the clean of its life before its next propper outting, if i ever fix it :)

I love my car looking gritty dirty just now in this weather.

clean or dirty shes a complete beast.

when the dreadful weather is gone i shall clean her amazingly and polish for about 4hours.

then she'd be a shiney blinding beast.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL I just washed and chamy(how ever you spell it) it about 3 hours ago in the blistering cold, then put tyre shine on, cleaned the windows and couldn't turn the hoover on, my neighbours won't be happy :p

well i only every clean my lights and windows i'll post a pick of it tomorow as my dad said to day is your car red or brown

rofl, am i the only one who cleans cars at his house in the winter, once i cleaned a car on christmas day too :S wonder what my neighbours thought lol

well i only every clean my lights and windows i'll post a pick of it tomorow as my dad said to day is your car red or brown

rofl, am i the only one who cleans cars at his house in the winter, once i cleaned a car on christmas day too :S wonder what my neighbours thought lol

my neighbours tought my car was two tone once so did the cops in town i was spending alot of time in a bog and the drity was flying up the sides of the car also i had no mud flaps at the time now i do i must take a picture when i get a chance