Here's my mate's corolla g6 turbo conversion, that we carried out last November/December time.

After feeling the rush for more power run through his veins, he decided to go buy something like a celica gt-four or anything fast, jap and tubo. However, that would have meant a significant increase in road tax cost, fuel, and insurance as compared to what he was paying currently, and he wasn't quite ready to go down that road yet. What was more, he really loved the e11 g6, so he didn't want to get rid of that either...

So after careful consideration, he came up with this idea: 'why don't I do a conversion in the g6 rolla'

And here is the result, possibly the uk's first 4efte powered e11 corolla:

13062009439.jpg

13062009444.jpg

13062009445.jpg

13062009441.jpg

13062009442.jpg

01072009538.jpg

We did all the work ourselves, including all the loom work, thoughout the chilly winter period. The 6 speed box was kept over the 5 speed, as we found it made better use of the power and felt more torquey. Most parts had to be custom made or altered to fit the corolla's engine bay, such as the turbo down pipe and fmic kit.

Car ran perfectly for about 6 months before the engine when pop! lol But all the same, it was an awesome car which incorporated the style, comfort and practicality of the e11 corolla with the power of a gt turbo.

Please let me know what you think folks!

cheers again:)

P.s. the same car is now 4age powered....

27082009877.jpg

...but that is a different story;)