Auto Cad Exam

Guest cheshireglanza

Guest cheshireglanza

hi everyone sat my auto cad 2d exam last night took me 3 hours to finish it passed it with no problems,i now get the pay rise i want to 11.08 a hour over the moon more money to spend on the starbo now :)

Guest cheshireglanza
awsome news pal fuck me ull be on big bucks naw! hopfully some nice more mods for the glanza :)

hdi front intercooler,civic rad next buy hopefully this week

clear side light,and eye brows fitted so work has started already on it lol

Guest cheshireglanza
awsome new mate ive just brought a new aluminium rad for mine so my old civic rad is all yours unless you ent already got 1?

how much you want for it mate cause i will see you tomo at meet dude

wel mate its still in the car at the mo as im supose to be fitting the new one tmoz but goin to the meet naw instead but im up in chester all the time so i could give it you some other time but i dont want big money just slip us a drink or 2 and its all yours!!! :)

Guest cheshireglanza
wel mate its still in the car at the mo as im supose to be fitting the new one tmoz but goin to the meet naw instead but im up in chester all the time so i could give it you some other time but i dont want big money just slip us a drink or 2 and its all yours!!! :)

thats a done deal mate cheers

computer aided drawing and the 2d kind of explains itself.

by the way i couldnt get that autocad to work. im gonna put it down to my pc being to rubbish. tried to move it to usb and soon as i clicked on it my computer started struggling lol. thanks anyway though. ill save it till i get a better pc :)

weldone with the exam. gotsta love monies :)

Guest cheshireglanza
Thought the Glanza was for sale?

Well done anyway mate :)

We are designing a gearbox on a CAD software package but 3D its fucking hard :)

no mate glanza is staying with me and 3d cad is the next step for me

thanks for the comments guys

congrats mate, i passed my exam in 3D and 2D CAD a couple of years ago and became a solidworks proffessional,

must say it opened some great doors and ive not really looked back, yeah im on a short week as my company have hit a slow patch but ill stick it out as they are a good company to be with and we have big orders already confirmed for the new year

Jim

Guest cheshireglanza
congrats mate, i passed my exam in 3D and 2D CAD a couple of years ago and became a solidworks proffessional,

must say it opened some great doors and ive not really looked back, yeah im on a short week as my company have hit a slow patch but ill stick it out as they are a good company to be with and we have big orders already confirmed for the new year

Jim

same with me mate company hit slow patch cause off xmas but lot off work on for 2010