My Cam Cover Polished But Wouldnt Mind Some Help Please

hi guys had a go at polishing cam cover today took me about 4hours but im not happy with it looks ok like

but i want it like that guy like a mirror just need some one to point me in right direction please do i need to go up the grit in wet and dry to get the little ting marks out and get it shineyer ??? take a look

http://photobucket.com/glanza555 <<<<theres a picture of it what you think

well what grit did you go to. i started on a n/a one a while ago and got parts looking good by just going to 1500 and then polish. will be hard doing in between the lines. when going between grits aswell your not ment to skip any. and meant to make sure all scratches from previous grit are gone. hope that helps.

well what grit did you go to. i started on a n/a one a while ago and got parts looking good by just going to 1500 and then polish. will be hard doing in between the lines. when going between grits aswell your not ment to skip any. and meant to make sure all scratches from previous grit are gone. hope that helps.

well i started with somthing rough and then whent all the way threw the grits i finished with 1200 as i couldnt get higher one in the shop and no where elese was open lol i no i need to get like 2500grit or somthing lol cheers for you help dude