i need a hybrid ct9!!!

i am getting loads of blue smoke from my exhaust, only when the engine is hot.

mostly when im sitting in traffic. :p

i am kind of hoping its my turbo seals causing the smoke, because if its my piston rings or anything then i wont be a happy boy!

anybody know how i can tell if my turbo is blown? there doesnt seem to be any loss in performance at all.

but anyway, if i need a new turbo then its a good excuse to go hybrid :)

am i right in thinking WEPR sell hybrid ct9's now? but as the site is down i cant get on to find out

help me!!!!! cheers guys

ive just had a look my turbo and stuff.

should there be any oil at all in my intercooler piping? there is some in mine and some in the intercooler.

its not much, but enough to make my finger black when i touch the inside of the pipes.

there is also i little bit inside the compressor housing, cant see it much but feels greasy and slippery.

is my turbo blown?? :)

Sounds like the turbo seals mate,my GT4 had the same thing happen to it.A recon turbo should be fine if you get it from a reputable company.It's not a part to do on the cheap if you want it to last any length of time.

hmmm yeah i expect it is the seals then.

you rekon i can get mine hybridised and reconditioned at the same time?

just seems a shame to spend alot of money to recondition it if its not going to give me any power gain!

grrrr i dont know what to do!

Try turbo technics or another company like them,they may have a hybrid one on the shelf to exchange for your one.You need to send your old unit away to get another in exchange.Probably be in the £400-500 range at least i think.Go to their web site and read all the info thats on there,pages of what could be wrong with your motor it's v good! sorry i dont know the address off the top of my head.Not alot of point hybridising the turbo if you dont have the cooling etc in place to run higher boost or have it planned in near future though!