Greddy Emanage Blue, First Start Up.. Oh Dear :(

hi everyone.

realy need some help or somone to shed some light on the situation.

the emanage was fitted this evening with both harnesses and the 3 bar map sensor. i have a GT turbo engine, and a GT turbo ecu and wiring loom. it was wired in using this link:

www.ep91.com/showthread.php?t=283

the map sensor was pluged into the ecu, and the vaccum was fed off the inlet manifold on its own pipe, not connected to any other bits and bobs, gauges ebc etc.

the Emanage blue was run on a glanza before i brought it, so assumed all the senders or whatever they are called are set up correct. but if i remember correctly he was running a td0 4/5/6 at 1.6 bar.

so i started the car up, everything was normal, altho it idled higher than usual al 2000rpm, it is cold at 10 pm though! it ran for a bout 5 seconds, and the revs gradualy dropped off over this period until it got back to 1000rpm, then it started to splutter and would cut out. repeated the start another 2 times with same affects. it absolutly stunk of unburned fuel as well.

now have i wired this incorrectly, set it up wrong, or is it simply the complete wrong map for my car and running realy realy rich?

realy need to get this sorted , as soon as it is resolved car will be mapped!

Jay

if it was running summit at 1.6 bar, its overfueling, and bogging it down.

dont run it untill youve got the fueling sorted, or an AFR gauge to prove it

im guna have to revert it to stock, ecu then drive it up to the rolling road. it runs fine on the standard ecu off boost etc. so when i get down there, i will have to reconect it all back up and straight on RR.

so anyone else got anything to add to this?

Jay