Throttle Position Switch

Morning,

Im in the final stages of coverting my yaris to a 1.3 turbo, im running a m4 motec and having trouble with the throttle position sensor not being copatible with the motec with it being a on/off switch. Does anyone having any advice on i know sensor that i can use and solve this headache

cheers dan

the way the auto TPS attaches to the throttle body is completely different to the manual ones. youll need the whole throttle body and sensor to fit to the intake plenum. they are a direct fit and your best option. youll need to do some slight rewiring and its done.

nissans do use 5v sensors. but again, youll need a nissan thorttle body to attach it to. then youll need to custom make something to get it to fit to the intake.

ive just found a sensor from fensport, for a motec have you ever used one, having trouble finding a auto throttle body

just broke an auto glanza so ive got what you need.. with loom and everything so ill chop the plugs off for you.