Wheel Nuts For Rota Alloys.

hey, as the title says really, was hoping i could use the toyota ones on the car but they dont quite fit the gap. :) there grids by the way if that matters which i dont thinnk it does.

I thought I'd try and use the standard Toyota nuts when I ordered my slipstream's as they were about £50 more from 'potn' I was already spending £700 on the alloys and

tyres so I was like nahh I've spent too much...

And in the box with the wheels was a set of anodised nuts and locking wheel nuts! :p

that doesnt realy help him out lol, chris buddy ring up rarerims.co.uk (01363 777007) they specilise in rota rims, they will supply you a set of locking nuts for a very good price...

stock ones as you found will not fit and if want to keep those wheels on your car i would get locking wheel nuts or you might go out one morning and find them gone and all your money down the drain. for the sake of £20-30 i know what i would do :)

that doesnt realy help him out lol, chris buddy ring up rarerims.co.uk (01363 777007) they specilise in rota rims, they will supply you a set of locking nuts for a very good price...

stock ones as you found will not fit and if want to keep those wheels on your car i would get locking wheel nuts or you might go out one morning and find them gone and all your money down the drain. for the sake of £20-30 i know what i would do :)

I thought that after I posted lol.. Wasn't trying to rub it in that I have wheel nuts and you don't.

Sorry dude.. :p just thought I'd share my story with a fellow rota alloys owner :D

Definatly get some locking nuts as above :p