Any One Spray?

Hey Guys

as some of you hay have seen my car at the last blue water meet some one tried breaking into my v not long befor i join the fourm and done my driversid lock in good and propa :D

i was wondering if anyone does car body spraying localy? without chanrging me a total BOMB! i need my drivere side door delocked and my duck spoiler spraying ill fit it my self (tiger seal :wub: ) if the price is right i might have more sprayed but thouse are the MUSTS at the mo and remember guys it is Chrimbo good will to all and all that jazz :(

Ky

hey my lovely :(

Just remembered i forgot to give you my sprayers number and info. This is his site hun www.sprayart.biz. Would highly reccomend all in all i have had my rear quarter resprayed, back bumper resprayed, side skirts repaired and sprayed and whole car mopped. If you mention my name he may be able to sort you out a bit :wub:

Plus they deal with crash damage so they will be able to sort you out.

I have a thread on here somewhere whith before and after pics if you wanted to have a look.

chanelle x

hello mate, i met you at the last meet. "got the red glanza" my bro does car spraying, but we live in essex dunno if thats miles from you.

How can i forget you pal :(

Na thats not far really i mean obviously if the price is right :wub: ill post some pics tomorrow so he might be able to tell me the damage

hey my lovely :(

Just remembered i forgot to give you my sprayers number and info. This is his site hun www.sprayart.biz. Would highly reccomend all in all i have had my rear quarter resprayed, back bumper resprayed, side skirts repaired and sprayed and whole car mopped. If you mention my name he may be able to sort you out a bit :wub:

Plus they deal with crash damage so they will be able to sort you out.

I have a thread on here somewhere whith before and after pics if you wanted to have a look.

chanelle x

Thanks sweet im cheakin the site now

x

Why delocked? What if your battery dies? Or are you only going to delock one door?

Just one for now but i will get the other one done at a later date to mach up and if my battery dies ill push your skinny ass through ma boot so you can open from the inside :wub: what are friends for hey :(