Mobile Car Repair Around North West Area

Bit of background....Based in central Manchester, any job undertaken my old man is a MOT tester/mechanic and has been for the last 10 years. Most jobs can be done right outside your home using only the best of tools done quickly and efficiently.

Some rough prices for you

For the starlet, all variants

Basic engine service £15, includes changing oil,oil filter, air filter, spark plugs.

(prices changes at the addition of fuel filter,brake fluid change etc)

Timing belt £70

Water pump £80

Clutch £125

Suspension related items (CVs, shocks,springs,bearings,wishbones) £20-40 a side

Pre-MOT check £20 where possible failures/advisories flagged up before the MOT, minor bulbs replaced etc.

Brake related (pads, discs, braided lines, drums,cylinders) £15-£35

Engine parts (alt,starter,power steering pump, throttle body/inlet cleaning, dizzy change etc) £25-£50

Most after market parts fitted.....turbos, manifolds, ALK, body panels, lights etc etc (except FMIC, rear ARB)

Other cars are also dealt with

All prices without parts, and are rough prices (anything can be uncovered when carrying out a repair such as leaks/seals/worn parts)

Most if not all jobs carried out the same day (if wrong parts are provided then this will need to be discussed with the owner). All scheduled repairs attended to within the hour dependent on location, £25 call out fee (this will not be charged if the repair is carried out by us)

Parts can be provided at an extra cost, money will be needed upfront for the parts (this is to keep our strong relationship with the supplier intact in-case there is fall out and allows the repair to be carried out straight away)

No cheap parts are used we only install what we would put into our own cars and genuine parts will be advised where deemed essential. I have supplied parts to a handful of lads on here, I am sure they can vouch for my service and the quality of the parts. A detailed reciept will be provided with every repair, stamps for service books and the repair will be logged into out main computer (speeds up the process when obtaining parts, possible causes, highlights any part issues, allows us to contact you etc)

I have signed in everyday since I've joined and am known by most of the local lads, regularly turning up to meets (check out my s l o w build thread on quality of work/parts fitted/used) If possible i will be with my old man at the repair helping him.

Any questions/complains/enquires please do pm me

Asad

@ Tobiah.....Hes a fully qualified/certified MOT tester so can do pre-mot checks there and then....if you require a MOT test he can arrange it at the garage where he works as a MOT tester.....bit confusing but in short yes both jobs can be done

@Cheshire, let me know when and where :thumbsup:

Also the MOT test fee is £50-55

Not too keen on leaving a number on the thread just yet hence why i`ve stated for people to contact me through pm, i check the site 2-3 times an hour when possible and if theres a chance i dont respond etc enzo and a few other lads have my number ;)

Nothing dodgy here bud, just a simple straight forward service...no jobs as of yet to provide feedback just a matter of waiting

Asad

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Bumping this up, im home most of the time now :D

what do you guys need/want anything specific?

are the prices not right?

Thinking of doing oil/oil filter inc fitting and a quick look around the car for problems as a intro offer any interest?

Asad