Engine Struggling?

Totally standard Glanza, been driving for a few hours so it's all warmed up, but when i put my foot down it seems to hesitate... also when idling it judders slightly and the idel goes up and down between about 700-900...

Any ideas?

Missfire?

This is pissing me off now, i drive the car around to warm it up for like 20 minutes but even then, when i put my foot down at normal speeds, second or third gear, it doesnt seem to boost properly..

It's hard to explain, it's not fuel cut cause i havnt once seen the engine management light, but like, if im coasting along with slight throttle, then plant it, the boost lights dont always all light up, an it doesnt pull smoothly.. :lol:

had it all before mate, kinda feels as if your trying to drive through water... that car wants to go but just feels like it's pulling back for some reason.

there could be a few possibilities check out my build thread on my glanza for more help.

but my first thing would be to change to plugs and leads, plugs could have got slightly damp. next up check the condition of your dizzy cap/rota arm change them if need be.

also have you tried a diagnostic test, perhaps try that and see if any codes pop up

I'll check plugs and leads, i cant even afford to replace them for a few weeks though

well until you start replacing stuff and reporting back wether it helped or not there isnt much we can do apart from give you possible ideas to what it might be.

we cant give you a simple 'it will be this' but we can point you to a possible cause.

loads of advice has been given, so when you get a moment change over some parts and come back a tell us if it helped or did nothing and then we can go from there.

Sounds like a missfire mate, as above could be plugs, leads, dizzy, rotor etc.

Or maybe got a little bit of damp in the plugs/leads could try spraying abit of wd40 around the plug and leads might cure it and will be cost effective :lol: