Recommend Action Rpg Games

I'm playing Borderlands at the moment with a friend and am LOVING it!

But I need another game to play single player so what would people suggest in the Action RPG niche?

Gears of war is another one of my favourites because of the gameplay but doesn't have the RPG aspect... Also just finished splinter cell and am looking forward to the next due to the strategy involved... can be frustrating sometimes though!

I used to be into fantasy type games like Diablo but haven't found any to be all that great on 360... yet...

i was gonna buy that dragon age. i remember i played a game for my pc ( warhammer mark of chaos ) and then about a year ago saw one come out for xbox so i bought that to see what it was like ( warhammer battle march ) only to find out it was the exactly the same game.

also need to get back into splinter cell games. think i stopped buyin them after pandora tomorrow lol.

Yea WoW is really good, only downside is that it will eventually take up soo much time, cause you'll always be wanting to get one more level, get one more item etc. untill you die of dehydration/no food/no sleep. :lol: Is good value though, cause you only have to pay 10 euros a month or something in stead of buying a new full game every month or so.