Your Thought's On This?

fook me its cheep for the amout of cash thats been spent on it its up to you what your personal prefence is i wanted standered as they come and as nice so i no it hasnt been abused and what ever so i can do my own thing to it you would save a good bit of cash if you had one already quick but thats not for me its all on personal pref matey :lol:

fook me its cheep for the amout of cash thats been spent on it its up to you what your personal prefence is i wanted standered as they come and as nice so i no it hasnt been abused and what ever so i can do my own thing to it you would save a good bit of cash if you had one already quick but thats not for me its all on personal pref matey :p

i want modified! :lol:

the second one looks real tidy but i dont know if i believe the power claim? is that not a standard manifold? it would need an aftermarket one to have a bigger turbo to produce that power would'nt it?

im new to these so not sure?

yeh true is looks like a uprated ct9 mani for 250 on ebay i would say you would have to have a forged motor and a td04 for that power doesnt look like a td04 from what i can see all that looks like thats done to it is full exhaust and fmic dump valve relocated filter i would want a print out before i part with a penny

if you buy a modified one, you never know what goobar has had it n done to it, unless its from someone on here.

£4000 is abit steep for that tbh mate, its done 87,000 miles as well, id offer him £3,200.

sure my mates was gonna buy this and said it was dodgy. guy was tellin him stuff via email but not stickin to the story kinda thing. prob just hopin that someone will buy it and think its fast so might actualyl be 240 because they have never had one to compare to. it was about 5 months ago he was looking at it so if it hasnt sold by now it must be a dodgy deal :lol: id stay clear mate unless he can back up the add.

yeh true is looks like a uprated ct9 mani for 250 on ebay i would say you would have to have a forged motor and a td04 for that power doesnt look like a td04 from what i can see all that looks like thats done to it is full exhaust and fmic dump valve relocated filter i would want a print out before i part with a penny

yeah i see what you're saying but it does look clean,ignore the power claim,let's say he just said 140hp,it "looks" a clean car & worth £2450 to me,how about you?

has sold though,im only hoping it may re-appear if i dont go for the other one i posted 1st.

the one on the second link ive raced at crail, the boy was talking shite, said to me it was running 1.5 bar on a hybrid ct9, rollin roaded at 240bhp, i was running 184bhp and smoked him lol, so i would defo say its not running 240bhp, if its been running 1.5 bar on at standard bottom end i would stay well clear

Guest dominodon

At this day and age 4k for that glanza is way to much you can get a better one with mods and way cheaper than that as prices have droped very bad.

Best to buy one from a member from this site or toyotagtturbo.

or pistion heads that the only places i would go to