Front Speakers Issue

hi i have recently got my glanza i didnt come with a cdplayer, when i got it i was told that the wiring for the cdplater etc was still there so i have a headunit that i got for xmas and is in the car and works, only problem is that at some point before i got it the front speakers were removed and so was the wiring for the speakers so now i have a headunit thats in and i got a pair of speakers but dont know where the speakers should be wired to in the car if any one could post a pic of there speakers wiring so i can see where it should go to it would be alot of help :rolleyes:

I've not played with the Starlet wiring much, but i have installed plenty of stereo's/speakers in my past cars. The speaker wiring normally goes into one of the ISO blocks that connect into the back of the headunit, (purple,purple + white, Orange, blue) etc. More wires depending on how many 'standard' speakers are there!

I'm assuming you've whipped the front speaker grills off and had a rummage around there? Whip the headunit out, Check The Black ISO blocks for any snipped wires mate!

hi i have recently got my glanza i didnt come with a cdplayer, when i got it i was told that the wiring for the cdplater etc was still there so i have a headunit that i got for xmas and is in the car and works, only problem is that at some point before i got it the front speakers were removed and so was the wiring for the speakers so now i have a headunit thats in and i got a pair of speakers but dont know where the speakers should be wired to in the car if any one could post a pic of there speakers wiring so i can see where it should go to it would be alot of help :rolleyes:

When I got my car I only had 2 speakers at the back and so had to do the same job. Very easy to do, only a 10mins job. Just wire up the speakers as per diagram provided by manufacturer, then take out the headunit, the wires have to go into the iso connector. This is 99.99% of the times labelled. If not it is colour coded.

Taking out the headunit:

You have to take out the surround part of the dash. This is done by taking out two screws which are easily accessible if you look at it from underneath.

When I got my car I only had 2 speakers at the back and so had to do the same job. Very easy to do, only a 10mins job. Just wire up the speakers as per diagram provided by manufacturer, then take out the headunit, the wires have to go into the iso connector. This is 99.99% of the times labelled. If not it is colour coded.

Taking out the headunit:

You have to take out the surround part of the dash. This is done by taking out two screws which are easily accessible if you look at it from underneath.

any one know where i could get the diagram/ what colours are what a have a rough idea but just to con firm what i think is correct