think its a wepr decat and it doesnt fit to my exhaust system. it is the right shape to fit on but instead of aligning with the holes from the exhaust system for example 1 hole of the decat sits between 2 holes on tyhe system if you get what i mean.

dunno if its ment to fit a gt or somethin because i know the exhaust system on them is different ??

help appreciated as the one thats on is about to snap lol.

P1010003-3.jpg

little drawing i made up. at first i thought ok ill just turn the middle section upsidedown but that was just a daft thought because then it wouldnt fit in the hanger bit and the backbox dont fit.

picture of decat

P1010001-3.jpg

You wont be able to by any other decat for it :rolleyes:

Where the flange sits (at 90 degrees from the parrallel) will only fir with the WEPR system.

You cant go and buy a Roadrunner or anything like it as it wont fit, without an extension peice being made up.

As lads above have said, take it to a local fabricator and have them weld it 180degrees from where it is.

Simple and will cost peanuts.

nah a roadrunner will fit because i dont have a wepr system :unsure: thats the problem. ill see if theres any roadrunners about because i want one to match the mani anyhoo :rolleyes: if none come up for a while ill see about gettin that one chopped.