Rolling Road Day Scotland

Well is everyone that is interested wanting to put there name down and which area would be best suited and we can all maybe go with the majority.

Hope you Edinburgh boys are wiling to travel a little as we always travel from Dundee etc down for meets or rolling road days, how about a different location this time.

1. Gary_ep91 (sitech racing)

How far is pitlochry from kilmarnock or Glasgow if you take the a9?

@ Rory, sitech is closer than hypertech, I'm sure it was a lot less time to get to sitech anyway.

It's more of a central location for the likes of people coming from Inverness aswell

And it's only a 2wd dyno incase anyone is bringing a 4wd car

Gary

1. Gary_ep91 (sitech racing)

2. chr15 (sitech racing)

3. Ryan-11 (sitech racing)

4. Russleh(sitech tuning)

5.M1LDOO(sitech tuning)

6. Rory - Sitech

Gaz - I should have read the whole post and not skimmed it!

Only thing is now when it will be, so i can extract the finger and have it done.

Nah,im out. Hour and a half drive to dyno a stock tsport is just pointless im afaraid.

just out of intrest i done a price check with extreme motorsport and the said the following

Hi John, for 15-20 cars £35 for upto 3 runs if required, please feel free to come and see our set-up or just for a chat, thanks for your interest John Extreme Motorsport 01501 741548 return back to work 4th Jan

still waiting on the other opitions getting back to me, we allready know two of them now,

this event is going ot be april-may time, gives every on alot of time to get there cars preped and me to get 1.4 bar going :angry2: , a long trek is to the ring thats for another time tho.

it will be worth the drive, going to have a bbq if some one wants the task.lol

started a poll also find it here

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=25659